Question:
How can I convert To Islam today?
2006-02-17 22:44:44 UTC
I Have Read some books about mohammed which Emazed me. I beleive i've found what i been looking for .i just need to know how to become muslim.
Sixteen answers:
?
2006-02-19 06:19:51 UTC
Dear friend, first of all I would like to congratulate you for your wise and courageous decision to embrace Islam, God has chosen you among millions and million of astray people because God chooses those who deserve His love and guidance. I want to draw your attention that an eternal conflict will continue to exist between the patriots of Devil & the lovers of God. Those who tried to defame Islam and deface its beautiful picture to confuse you are the ones meant by God in the following verse:

"The unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend; But in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; At length they will be overcome: and the unbelievers will be gathered together to hell".

Don't listen to them, their similitude is like a drowning man who tries to pull as much people as he can with him, they are doing the Job of the Devil who vowed to betray all sons of Adam when he was cursed and thrown out of heaven:

"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis (Satan); He refused to be of those who bow down ((Allah)) said: "What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

((Allah)) said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)"

He said: "Give me respite till the day they are raised up."

((Allah)) said: "Be thou among those who have respite."

He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way:

"Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercie)."

((Allah)) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee, Hell will I fill with you all."

Finally, I advise you to visit the nearest mosque at your neighborhood and you will find your brothers Moslems very helpful and they will guide you how to become Moslem and if you need any kind of assistance please contact me at my email, just add yahoo.com to my nickname, I will pray for you.

Thanks for all brother Moslems who answered the question.
Shooga
2006-02-18 07:11:26 UTC
You know, religion is one thing- how it's interpreted is entirely another. A rational adult knows the difference between the two. I never thought I'd say this on Yahoo! Answers, but grow up, children. Stop making bias, unfounded remarks because you're only making yourself look assinine. Insulting someone else's way of life is petty and makes us all think you're a loser... I mean, why else would you do it? You clearly know nothing about Islam and are wasting our time insulting it + good energy you COULD be spending doing something CONSTRUCTIVE. Clearly your parents failed. Consider getting a job or a hobby other than trolling Yahoo! Answers looking for religions to insult.
Mawan
2006-02-18 06:58:32 UTC
The essential of Islam is: You should believe that there is no other God but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah's messenger. After that, you might go to nearest Mosque to learn more about Islam.

I think every Religions teach us to be a good man. If you are Christian, then try to be good Christian. If I am a muslim but say dirty words, I think I do not better than others. But if you feel you can be beter man if you convert to Islam, you should learn more about Islam, and be the good Islam.

Good luck, brother!
hanif321
2006-02-18 09:01:55 UTC
First you have to say:

None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

This is a confession with your heart that the Creator ( of everything) is Allah, it is that you have to say: I testify that the creator of all the universe including the stars and the planet, the sun, the, moon, the heavens, the earth with all its known and unknown forms of life, is Allah.

as John14:15-16 says: If you love me keep my commandmends and I will pray the father and he shall give you another Comforter that he may abide with you forever.

You've done what the bible have told to you.

Keep reading books of good writers and ofcourse a good translation of the The Noble QUR'AN
SFNDX
2006-02-19 05:58:28 UTC
Thanks for your curiousity about Islam. If you really want to convert, then you just have to put your faith in all the basic Islamic doctrines. Then you have to start knowing about Islamic rulings & following them. In the path of Islam, you will find so many things against you, but if your faith is true, you won't go astray.

Just look above, some answers are so violent, they tell you about terrorism, this same 'they' talk about freedom of speech. So you already saw how they respected your freedom of speech with threats & confusion. Do not trust them. Judge your own opinion.

You should visit some websites (if you really are interested about Islam) for information:
mint
2006-02-18 06:52:00 UTC
Mashallah! Alhamdulillah. Go to the nearest mosque or Islamic Centre. Tell them your intention and inshallah, everything else will take care of itself by Allah's Leave.

As Salaamu 'alaykum Brother/Sister.

Allah Knows Best
helix
2006-02-20 00:00:33 UTC
if you are outside islamic countries then try to find the embassy of Sadia Arabia... or other gulf countries like Emarates, Qatar, Kuwait.. and so on.. i dont advise you to do a search on the internet cuz it is full of misleading links about islam.. links that apears to be islamic but you find after that is anti-islamic...

try to connect to this site

http://islamonline.net/english/index.shtml

and God bless you my brother inshallah

for your interest in Prophet Mohammed..

http://www.islamonline.net/English/In_Depth/mohamed/1424/index.shtml

http://www.cair.com/muhammad
old_frog
2006-02-20 14:05:00 UTC
thats good what u did ... i think u were reading many books about the religions and in the end ur heart lead u to what make u feel good ... and i think u dont need any web-site to read more bcs i think u r already ur Mind & Heart lead u then u can know more about islam from ur brothers and sisters in Islam

And i SURPRISED for some answers and their reaction .... so go ahead and read more about Islam ...but from sites or books thats they tell the trouth about islam ...bcs there is alots of sites and books give the Islam as not really what its ...

FOR EXEMPLE :

"AIESHA " the wife of our prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H), when she got married with she was about 11 years ...not as some say 6 or 5 years ... then

i will not explain it in relgious way ...just in biology and cultural way...

we know thats the girl become adult depends in the place she is in ...how thats ...

the girls in some hot earia like africa ...she become adult in age 9 to 12 years....but the girls in the cold earia ..she become adult in age about 14 to 16 years ...

And all know where is our prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H where live & Aisha thats become his wife in age 11 years ..

ok now for the cultural b4 1400 years ...it was so normal for the girl get married in thats age 10 or 11 years ... and all we are as muslims believe thats our prophet Muhammad is human like others ppl ... Just he was the messenger thats GOD chose him to teach us the Islam and send our holy book the "QURAN" by him

so many using the "Aisha" story just to show thats our prophet wasnt true ... and they dont explain it in the way i did ... Just bcs they want give bad idea about Islam ... and the true of islam hide it ...

And thats just one exemple ... for many lies about islam
miss_aleena_khan_ahmed
2006-02-18 06:53:50 UTC
First of all read the Kalma

La ilaha Illal laah, Muhammadur rasool ullah.

This is the first thing to bring imaan to ur self.
nadonora
2006-02-18 11:25:09 UTC
first follow your heart and believe in what your heart tells you.

Islam is a wonderful religion despite what non believers say.

check out this site, it has alot of stories from men and women who converted to islam and how to do that.

also try to find a mosque beside you, they offer lots of help.
Gate Way
2006-02-18 06:52:35 UTC
contact me

islamask@hotmail.com

congratulations you just found the truth

stick to it bro

================

why all of these ppl minds someone becoming a muslim??

isnt that FREEDOM OF OPINION you were yelling about in previous posts .... ISNT IT!!!!!!!!!
sobrien
2006-02-18 06:51:35 UTC
1-find dick cheney

2-tell him you want to be a terrorist

3-get blasted with a shotgun

islam may have positive fundamentals and morals, but is unstable in its foundation. conversion is a state of mind.

"i think therefore i am"-you believe what these books tell you, then bam your already islamic!
Church Lady
2006-02-18 06:57:46 UTC
Aren't you special ? I guess you must give up cartoons now and pork chop biscuits.
He_chose_ME
2006-02-18 07:10:21 UTC
1st read the Bible and see if you really want to do this. PLEASE. Don't be hasty!
willblueeyes26
2006-02-18 07:10:41 UTC
Have you read the bible?IF not please read it before choose your faith ........ GOD BLESS
2006-02-18 06:45:56 UTC
dont!!!