Question:
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Lostbutnotfound
2006-04-07 18:03:03 UTC
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Ten answers:
MishMash [I am not one of your fans]
2006-04-07 18:19:25 UTC
I laughed out loud (I know I shouldn't have, but I did).
vickyg_892008
2006-04-08 01:08:36 UTC
To tell u the truth, God can do anything possible so if he had acid on him he would still be able to see because he is God.
starcameo
2006-04-08 01:05:49 UTC
I'll go you one better. God would see people if He didn't drop acid.
Furibundus
2006-04-08 04:14:25 UTC
No... We have concrete evidence of this exact event..

1) The duck-billed platypus

2) OJ Simpson being acquitted

3) Clinton being elected TWICE

4) Palestinians electing Hamas
2006-04-08 01:10:48 UTC
What kind of Acid?
Velvet
2006-04-08 01:06:31 UTC
That's a good question. A better question is: does God believe that people exist? I bet He doesn't.
spackler
2006-04-08 01:07:30 UTC
He would only see sailfish jumping across the great orb of a setting sun.
Just My Opinion
2006-04-08 01:08:24 UTC
God sees everything you do and He certainly dosen't need any drugs to do it....repent and be free.
frid
2006-04-08 01:18:13 UTC
No, i saw thousands of skittles, raining down upon me.
Who am I?
2006-04-08 01:52:42 UTC
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...may God have mercy on your silly soul.