Question:
If Jesus was existing today, would he be put into a psyciatric ward?
2006-02-12 22:06:52 UTC
- Considering his thoughts and actions.
Six answers:
kolpo
2006-02-12 22:30:22 UTC
I think so. Nowadays, if your ideas are not the popular ones and acceptable by many, then you are thought of as crazy!
2006-02-12 22:15:34 UTC
Considering his thoughts and actions. . . psychiatric ward?

Lets see:

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek and the like are constant messages that he spoke of.

Living life peacefully, not hurting anyone and performing more acts of kindness and humility than anyone I know today, is how he lived his life.

WOW - He must be crazy to want to love people the way he does, If that is what gets you put in the psych ward. . .
well.theres.a.few
2006-02-13 05:14:06 UTC
Yes people would think he's mad.

And if he healed people he wouldn't be able to go anywhere becouse so many people would want to be healed.
2006-02-12 22:57:45 UTC
No. He would be revered and loved by all. And we would never suffer to find our daily bread and wine.
2006-02-12 22:08:11 UTC
no
He_chose_ME
2006-02-12 22:55:54 UTC