Question:
Has anyone cracked the 666 antichrist riddle?
sadareen
2006-03-31 23:11:49 UTC
Related to the Bible.
Fourteen answers:
Dream Scourge
2006-03-31 23:26:46 UTC
I assume by this you mean has anyone worked out who the part that says 'For it is the number of a man*'..... 'and the number is 666' refers too?

If not please specify :)

A lot depends on whether you are religious (and christian of course), and whether you think we are currently living in or about to enter the end of times, if not we will have to wait to find out who it refers to. However, if we do, and you are, then the clues point to a man of power, so start applying every numerlogical system you can find to each powerful persons name/birthday/company etc or any kind of system that will give you a way of looking at that person as a number.

Now it also could be that the man has not yet come into or shown his power so it could even be me or you, so you had better apply the above to every man in the world.

Then again, the bible was written from a sexist point of view, so in theory it could be a woman, so you had better check every person in the world.

Good luck!

PS. Just out of curiosity thought you might like to know that my first name comes out as a 6 using one system of numerology, and then so does my surname, and when you add all the digits of my date of birth.... guess what?... a 6 too.... I will let you know when I become a powerful person :)

Have a nice day!
maxw
2006-03-31 23:30:44 UTC
The Nero answer is one correct one. The ascii values of Bill Gates name also adds up to 666 so I hear, and the first line of code in Windows 95 is 666. Backing this whole thing up was Bill Gates for a while was heading a project that would eventually eliminate cash. He is about the epitome of a ruthless business man. Still, I do not believe he is or will be the antichrist. Many Christians believe the antichrist will not be revealed until after the rapture, due to a verse in Revolations about the inhibitor or something being taken away which allows the antichrist to come to power. The inhibitor or whatever is thought to be the Holy Spirit. Personally, unless you are at least middle aged, I think you are likely to see the whole thing come down in your lifetime.

mwozick@yahoo.com
blueridgemotors
2006-04-02 20:42:52 UTC
Yes, The 3 60's is a code. It was left to us to find when the time was right by the hand of God. The most public is the Great Pyramids of Egypt. The pyramids evolved From the crystal Magnetite. Very few books on minerals show this crystal in its' full beauty. It was known to the Priest of Eygypt as having pecular propertes, an energy source that we have called magnetism. One interpetation of writtings found in Eygpt by the Nostics and latter distroyed by the Christains during the sensless defacement of Satues and carvings such as the Sphinx almost lost the writtings for all time. It was believed that the body could be reunited with the essence of life (the soul) after death with the power of Magnetite. Magnetite is electrical and highly magnetic. The body is an electrical appliance. It generates electicity buy pumping blood through our viens and arteries. The wirering is the nerve and the impulses are managed by the brain. The fuel is the food we consume. The triangle surface are three angels of 60 degrees. The crystal has 4 faces North and 4 faces South (Sweet 16). Each face 60 + 60 + 60 equals 180 degrees which is a hemisphere, two hemispheres equal 360 degrees. A circle is nothing more than a shadow of a sphere and is an example of infinity. The magnetic force is electrical in that North & South are 3 enities. This is also code for the Christian doctrine known as the Holy Trinity. Wherebye the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is in reality E R I. E= Voltage, R= resistance and I = Amperage. Further examplfied in North (voltage), & (resistance), South (I) amperage. (the key is the helix) All electrical text books will reveal the importance of this pyramid. As found in reverse engineering of the ARK of the Covanent Two tablets of stone (magnetite) are set in counter rotation within a hammered bronze in the shape of an Onk is also the Alpha and the Omega. Which the Church refers to as the beginning and the end. Also enfinity code. AC is alternating current and is also the abreaveated code for the Antichrist. Please enter Antichrist in your search and go to question #6 asked by Streamcat and read the answer given by Blueridgemotors.

Also the 40 days and 40 nights are code for the number of contacts points found in the motor generator of the ARK. 360 divided by 44 equals 8.1818181818181818 infinity over infinity. It is used in the electronics of slot machines. It is also coded on the reverse of the one dollar bill as noted with the eye over the pyramid. The eygptian eye will appear when a sheet of glass is held over a crystal of magnetite and is sprinked with magnetic dust.
rockran
2006-03-31 23:25:39 UTC
The Perfect for the Imperfect

For nearly 2,000 years the meaning of "666" has occupied the minds of Bible students. Because Greek and Hebrew letters had numerical values assigned to them, some figured that "666" was the total of the numbers in the Roman emperor Nero's name; then the emperor Domitian. Through the centuries, numerous political and other world level figures have been nominated as being the bearer of "666."

The number is not code for any individual's name. Rather, as John said in Revelation 13:18, it is the number of "a man." The number seven in Scripture is seen as the perfect number. Therefore, six, falling just short of seven, is seen as the imperfect number. God is perfect; man is imperfect. Therefore, "666" is most likely a triple-reference to the epitome of imperfect man who will rise up on the stage of human history at the end of days to deceive mankind--the greatest illustration of human imperfection the world has ever known. You don't have to be the Antichrist to qualify as imperfect, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

Thank God today that One without sin has come to redeem our imperfection with His perfection.

A good recommended reading is Revelation 13:11-18.
jeni
2006-04-01 01:55:35 UTC
Try German Nation Hitler.

1260 less 606 Babylon to Christ = after Christ 654 + 1260 = 1914 WW1 = 1260 man days, 42 months or 31/2 years. 7x 360 past babylon = 2520 less 606 BCE = 1914 after Christ.

Rev.11:1-3; 12:6,14,17[Michael for last days]; 13:5; Dan.12:1-13[Rev.12:6,7-11,12,14,17]; Rev.17:10-14{Jesus #6 again in 8th];

1272 less 606 BCE = 666 + 1272 = 1938 + 7 WW2 = 1945 ended.

Most outstanding and longlasting is German Nation Hitler WW2

Dan.12:11[1290];

1290- less 606 = 684 + 1290 = 1974 Vietnam.

Dan.12:12[1335];

1335 less 606 BCE = 729 + 1335 = 2064 after Christ first coming.

Daniel in Babylon 3460 After Eden + 606 + 729 + 1335 = 6130

after Eden, Rev.20:1-6[second coming]; Jesus reign is 1000

and 7130 years after Eden Rev.20:7-10;

THIS IS ALL I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND ON THE SUBJECT.
2006-03-31 23:16:49 UTC
I guess we won't know for sure until we get to ask God directly.

The earliest answer I know about was that 666 could be translated in both Hebrew and Greek as Nero. Since Nero was a nasty persecutor of the early Christians, that makes sense. But there have been lots of possibilities suggested since those days.
Susan
2016-05-20 14:59:31 UTC
666 means. The 6th one to come reading the 66 books of the bible. He gets it all wrong and leads many into confusion on the end. He is of the 7 and the 8th and goes into perdition for being wrong Whoever receive his delusion will be caught in the trap of the whole world. What is the delusion that is upon the world something or someone coming to save us
talbus23
2006-03-31 23:15:49 UTC
The Bible says it is the mark of the beast, and whosoever has it will not be able to sell nor buy. It could either be on the forehead or on the forehand. It's not a riddle.
danimal3114u
2006-03-31 23:13:05 UTC
the whole 666 thing is actually an error in translation, so there isn't really a riddle anymore.
2006-03-31 23:13:17 UTC
there is no riddle.

thats just one of the things you leave as is.

those so-called "antichrists" are just trying to make a big deal out of nothing for attention.
2006-03-31 23:16:53 UTC
Yes! You wouldn't believe it, but the antichrist recently revealed himself as manifested in multiple human forms. He assumes the name "Pat Robertson", AKA "Jesse Jackson", AKA "Papa M.F. Smurf". I don't know what else to tell you.
crao_craz
2006-03-31 23:13:12 UTC
YES! Didn't you hear? It turned out to be a transcription error. The number was supposed to be "999."
chokehold87
2006-03-31 23:13:25 UTC
i heard dont quat me that w is are number 6 in greek or some thing like that so www.
kingbodonti
2006-03-31 23:13:11 UTC
A lot of people did... Look at Bush's popularity.