Question:
Does anybody know what the words "kafe kasita non kafela" mean?
2006-11-17 00:52:32 UTC
they came from the song in my last post, and it's the only part that I don't know the meaning of--the rest of the song is strewn with historic, mythical, and otherwise "witchy" references to old school love spells, so for this part to mean nothing more than gibberish doesn't make sense--can anybody help me out? No PLCs please
Nine answers:
B SIDE
2006-11-17 01:24:58 UTC
I suppose I must give answer! This enchantment is part of a short spell designed to allow you to enter someone's dreams. The full invocation:

"Kafé, kasita non kafela et publia filii omnibus suis."

This invocation was repeated as many times as possible while keeping your gaze fixed at the subject's eye level.

The only witch I know of to use this spell was a native french speaker, so further research on your part might reasonably follow along those lines.

Like I mentioned before, this isn't exactly white magick. Good luck, sister!
yao
2016-12-25 00:58:02 UTC
Kafe La
?
2015-08-23 09:10:43 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Lorene
2006-11-17 01:16:29 UTC
I could not find these words in the English dictionary, but as you said they are in a song lyrics that sound kind of witchy, I did however find one of the words spelled differently.

(kasita ) Castita

ca‧si‧ta Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuh-see-tuh; Sp. kah-see-tah]

–shantytown inhabited by Mexican laborers in the southwestern U.S.

2. a luxurious bungalow serving as private guest accommodations at a resort hotel, esp. in the southwestern U.S. or Mexico.
2006-11-17 01:15:31 UTC
i dont know what they mean but i do know that it is a satanic spell that is used to make people fall in love with you.

the whole spell is:

"Kaphe kasita non Kepheta et publica phillie amnubis suis"
2006-11-17 01:03:09 UTC
It means you flunked English.
iamwhoiam
2006-11-17 01:06:45 UTC
Nah!!

Cheers!!
weary0918
2006-11-17 01:05:40 UTC
It means "Coffee without caffeine isn't coffee."
sara
2006-11-17 00:58:07 UTC
i dunno but to me it sounds like an insult