Question:
What is the largest point type available for large print bibles (18 point is the largest I can find)?
hikingpreacherman
2006-03-07 19:57:41 UTC
What is the largest point type available for large print bibles (18 point is the largest I can find)?
Five answers:
shellipoo
2006-03-07 20:03:42 UTC
Try the American Printing House for the Blind aph.com

Or, Library of Congress (not sure about that one)
Madkins007
2006-03-08 05:53:44 UTC
You'll have a hard time finding many books with much larger type, outside of some kid's or display books. The problemis that the larger the type, the bigger the book and the Bible is already pretty big!

Is this for someone with vision problems, even after reading glasses? Try it on tape or maybe an electronic version on a laptop?
blueharbor22
2006-03-08 04:00:14 UTC
Most "large print" books are 14 pt.

The largest I've seen are, like you, 18 point.
before_tinker_bell
2006-03-08 14:20:07 UTC
You can purchase the Bible on CD now. So it will take lots of paper and ink but print the Bible out from that CD on your computer to any size font you want.
anypurpose
2006-03-08 04:07:19 UTC
14pts is the largest i've known...