Question:
IS this Prophecy being fullfilled with the Economic Collapse?
Crimmy
2008-06-27 11:09:58 UTC
“…upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity…”
Luke 21:25 Root of All Evil
“For the love of money is the root of all evil:.”
1 Timothy 6:10a
Barclays Capital has advised clients to batten down the hatches for a worldwide financial storm, warning that the US Federal Reserve has allowed the inflation genie out of the bottle and let its credibility fall “below zero”.

“We’re in a nasty environment,” said Tim Bond, the bank’s chief equity strategist. “There is an inflation shock underway. This is going to be very negative for financial assets. We are going into tortoise mood and are retreating into our shell. Investors will do well if they can preserve their wealth.”

Barclays Capital said in its closely-watched Global Outlook that US headline inflation would hit 5.5pc by August and the Fed will have to raise interest rates six times by the end of next year to prevent a wage-spiral
Seven answers:
2008-06-27 12:40:49 UTC
yes and yet for believers, look up for your redemption draweth nigh,

yet plan like Jesus is never coming back,

but witness to others for there salvation like he will be here today.

faith is trust, is your God able to get your through this economy problem and be a shining star witness, dont just speak of the darkness offer them the candle of light for their soul

to live in faith in days of fear, we need to get rid of the past ~you already asked forgiveness I John I:9 now you gotta believe Jesus, your sins are cast deaper than the deapest sea to be remembered no more Psalm 103

If you get a bad thought of doubt about the economy and God or unfaithfulness towards God claim this prayer :"The blood of Jesus rebuke that thought" and put in a good thought, whatever is good honest pure Philippians 4:8

the problem is they are not our problems, they are Jesus

problems~ Cast all your cares upon Him for he careth for you. I Peter 5:7

now trust God ":Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17

share some of your faith and dont worry be happy=the real key is knowing God, and forgiveness and direction

":And such WERE some of you, but you have been set free by Jesus/his blood." I Corinthians 6:9-13

my Jewish mom taught me he was a liar and to have nothing to do with him.

now he is my savior and best friend, and the Jewish prophets back this up too.

Everyone either makes Jesus their God, or something or someone else their god/most important in their life.

Christianity comes from the Greek word for Messiah 'Cristos'

it means a follower of the Messiah (both Jews and gentiles are included that believe)

Messiah if you believe it came as Jewish and it did come from Judaism and all the first believers and writers of the New Testament/covenant as promised were Jewish.

they do believe the Messianic Jew as also they believes the truth, other than Rabbi Schneerson Messianics and Reformed that think they are the Messianic age.

I am born a Jew and I didnt understand my own religion, only the orthodox really read the Jewish scriptures and mainly only the Torah 5 books of Moses.

At my Bar Mitzvah I got a copy of our Jewish Tenach as a gift, and in it I found the truth;

Isaiah 7:14 teaches a young maiden (and in every case used that young Alma maiden is a virgin) will have a sign and born will be God with us (Imanuel from the Hebrew). what would be the miracle if a regular woman by regular birth bore God with us?

Isaiah 9:5& 6 "Unto us a child was to be born, a son given, and he will be the MIGHTY GOD, the wonderful counselor, the everlasting father and the prince of peace."

Isaiah 52:13-53:12 He will be made very high, but first he will be marred more than any man, and will be REJECTED and lay down his life as a lamb to forgive our sins."

Moses showed the way for this too Leviticus 17:11 there is no forgiveness of sins/atonement without a blood sacrifice.

Jeremiah promised a new covenant 31:31

So some Jewish people do believe our Jewish Scriptures which holds the true Jewish religion.

There are orthodox Jews that have claimed Rabbi Schneerson is the Messiah, but he was born in Europe, the Messiah is to be born in Bethlehem

"Out of you Bethelehem, though you are small amongst Israel, shall come forth one from Eternity." Micah 5:1&2

yet Bethlehem, it is a city in Israel given to the PLO so if Yeshua/Jesus and Rabbi Schneerson arent the Messiah, our Messiah will be a PLO Arab.

Most non Messianic Jews today reject Daniel the Jewish prophet writing about hell and heaven

"They shall arise from the earth to everlasting life or everlasting abhorance." Daniel 12:2

I learned the truth and i prayed as he asks us to do too and recieved him as my Messiah and best friend when he states from heaven

'I love you and ask you to repent from your sins and let me in, to be your friend" Revelation 1:1 spoken from heaven & 3:19&20

I prayed "Help me Messiah, come into my heart, forgive my sins and be my friend, amen."

Now life is a happy day for me and I am glad I came to believe the Messiah for all the world, David

The best to you too
debbie2243
2008-06-27 11:44:11 UTC
these things must take place....the end of one era has to happen for the beginning of a new one to start.

The bible predicts a days wage for a loaf of bread....also they will be throwing their money in the streets because it will be like confederate money...worthless.

Nothing will be able to save you from death except one thing....start now...have a bible study
Josie
2008-06-27 11:17:21 UTC
I don't think so.

I think economic collapse is a little harsh -- the Great Depression would be an economic collapse. what we have in the US now is more of a recession -- we've had them before, and will again
2008-06-27 11:14:21 UTC
Hardly.
The Doctor
2008-06-27 11:18:46 UTC
No. So far, the Depression of the 1930s was worse than this.
Dalarus
2008-06-27 11:16:22 UTC
Glad to see you are looking forward to humanity's future.

(sarcasm)
2008-06-27 11:16:26 UTC
very possible....theres one that says a measure of wheat for a penny....greed stinks