Question:
For Catholics, the prophecy of Our Lady of Good Success
mrs_catholicportugalian
2008-08-11 13:17:25 UTC
I am looking for your thoughts on this prophecy which is valid and approved by the church.

Our Lady prophesied that at the end of the 19th Century and especially in the 20th Century that Satan would reign almost completely by the means of the Masonic sect. The Queen of Heaven told Mother Mariana that this battle would reach its most acute stage because of various unfaithful religious, who, "under the appearance of virtue and bad-spirited zeal, would turn upon Religion, who nourished them at her breast." "During this time," she continued, "insomuch as this poor country will lack the Christian spirit, the Sacrament of Extreme Unction will be little esteemed. Many people will die without receiving it – either because of the negligence of their families or their false sentimentality that tries to protect the sick from seeing the gravity of their situations, or because they will rebel against the spirit of the Catholic Church, impelled by the malice of the devil. Thus many souls will be deprived of innumerable graces, consolations and the strength they need to make that great leap from time to eternity..." "As for the Sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolizes the union of Christ with His Church, it will be attacked and profaned in the fullest sense of the word. Masonry, which will then be in power, will enact iniquitous laws with the objective of doing away with this Sacrament, making it easy for everyone to live in sin, encouraging the procreation of illegitimate children born without the blessing of the Church. The Christian spirit will rapidly decay, extinguishing the precious light of Faith until if reaches the point that there will be an almost total and general corruption of customs. The effects of secular education will increase, which will be one reason for the lack of priestly and religious vocations..."

"The Sacred Sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed and despised. ...The demon will try to persecute the Ministers of the Lord in every possible way and he will labor with cruel and subtle astuteness to deviate them from the spirit of their vocation, corrupting many of them. These corrupted priests, who will scandalize the Christian people, will incite the hatred of the bad Christians and the enemies of the Roman, Catholic and Apostolic Church to fall upon all priests. This apparent triumph of Satan will bring enormous sufferings to the good Pastors of the Church...."

"Moreover, in these unhappy times, there will be unbridled luxury which, acting thus to snare the rest into sin, will conquer innumerable frivolous souls who will be lost. Innocence will almost no longer be found in children, nor modesty in women. In this supreme moment of need of the Church, those who should speak will fall silent."

"But know, beloved daughter, that when your name is made known in the 20th century, there will be many who will not believe, claiming that this devotion is not pleasing to God...A simple humble faith in the truth of My apparitions to you, My predilect child, will be reserved for humble and fervent souls docile to the inspirations of grace, for Our Heavenly Father communicates His secrets to the simple of heart, and not to those whose hearts are inflated with pride, pretending to know what they do not, or self-satisfied with empty knowledge."

During this time, Our Lady foretold, "the secular Clergy will leave much to be desired because priests will become careless in their sacred duties. Lacking the divine compass, they will stray from the road traced by God for the priestly ministry, and they will become attached to wealth and riches, which they will unduly strive to obtain. How the Church will suffer during this dark night! Lacking a Prelate and Father to guide them with paternal love, gentleness, strength, wisdom and prudence, many priests will lose their spirit, placing their souls in great danger. This will mark the arrival of My hour."

"Therefore, clamor insistently without tiring and weep with bitter tears in the privacy of your heart, imploring our Celestial Father that, for love of the Eucharistic Heart of my Most Holy Son and His Precious Blood shed with such generosity and the profound bitterness and sufferings of His cruel Passion and Death, He might take pity on His ministers and bring to an end those Ominous times, sending to this Church the Prelate who will restore the spirit of its priests."

On December 8, 1634, the feast of the Immaculate Conception, three archangels and their Queen appeared to Mother Mariana. St. Gabriel was carrying a Ciborium filled with Hosts which Our Lady explained: "This signifies the Most August Sacrament of the Eucharist, which will be distributed by my Catholic priests to faithful Christians belonging to the Holy Roman, Catholic and Apostolic Church, whose visible head is the Pope, the King of Christianity. His pontifical infallibility will be declared a dogma of the Faith by the same Pope chosen to proclaim the dogma of the Mystery of My Immaculate Conception. He will be persecuted and imprisoned in the Vatican by the unjust usurpation of the Pontifical States through the iniquity, envy and avarice of an earthly monarch." This holy Pope was Blessed Pius IX, who fulfilled every prediction made by Our Lady. His body, being exhumed for beatification in 2000, was found miraculously preserved in the tomb where it had lain for more than a century. His face still showed a striking serenity in death.

Another most interesting prophecy of Our Lady: "In the 19th Century there will be a truly Catholic president, a man of character whom God Our Lord will give the palm of martyrdom on the square adjoining this Convent. He will consecrate the Republic to the Sacred Heart of My Most Holy Son, and this consecration will sustain the Catholic Religion in the years that will follow, which will be ill-fated ones for the Church. These years, during which the evil sect of Masonry will take control of the civil government – will see a cruel persecution of all religious communities, and they will also strike out violently against this one of mine."

The "truly Catholic" president of Ecuador, Gabriel Garcia Moreno (1821-1875), consecrated the republic to the Sacred Heart of Jesus in 1873. Pope Pius IX paid him tribute as a man who had died "the death of a martyr...a victim to his Faith and Christian charity." Gabriel Moreno's incorrupt heart and the famous painting of Our Lady of Quito can be seen in the Cathedral of Quito.

Conclusion

We are living in a time of the great crisis of Faith and morals as prophesied by Our Lady. The confusion is of such magnitude that it is not only subverting the temporal sphere, but also penetrates the walls of the Church itself. Indeed, as Our Lady prophesied, the corruption of customs has become general and the precious light of Faith almost extinct. Yet the message of Our Lady of Good Success ends with a note of great hope: When everything will seem lost and paralyzed, that will be "the happy beginning of the complete restoration. This will mark the arrival of my hour, when I, in a marvelous way, will dethrone the proud and cursed Satan, trampling him under my feet and fettering him in the infernal abyss." It is the promise echoed by Our Lady again at Fatima in 1917: "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph."
Twelve answers:
Annmaree
2008-08-11 13:26:03 UTC
I hope the Lady of Good success will shine down on us.
Mama Kate
2008-08-11 21:23:05 UTC
I believe and put all my faith in Our Holy and Blessed Mother and Her Son our Lord God. I try to stay close to God as we all should be and I am trying to convert my husband through prayer and example. I am getting nervous he might miss the boat and I would really love it if you all could pray for him too, his name is Bob. He is a great man, he is just missing his faith, he was an altar boy and catholic school boy and fell away when he graduated. I should mention he is self taught in his Catholicism and needs a lot of heavy prayers.

As for the message, thank you for posting it, I was not aware of this message although it echoes Fatima to me. I read each word of it and know it to be the truth, all we have to do is look around to see all that is prophesied coming true. I will keep you all in my prayers and ask you all to keep me and most especially my husband and rest of my family in your prayers.

Pray the Rosary and receive the Sacraments for the Glory of God in the Highest.

Born Again Catholic, she may not be a part of the schismatic group any one can stumble on their website, I have a few times and found some very interesting information, but I am not a part of it. The source that holds the message may not be great, but the church does recognize the apparition and the message sited in the question Our Lady of Good Success

EDIT--I have been trying to post this for over a half hour now. The computer gets a better coffee break then I do!
Elmbeard
2008-08-11 20:45:24 UTC
Quite possible it's come and gone, and the great revival spoken of is none other than the Second Vatican Council.

Now we are in the 21st century and other perils await us. Apart from the famous one by Nostradamus that suggests that Benedict XVI might be the penultimate pope (I think), what other predictions await us for this century?

I personally think that something as momentous as the events that created the New Testament will unfold in this century. You have to go back to Noah to fully understand the magnitude of what we are about to face. It may even be the Second Coming predicted in the Apocalypse. Scientists refer to it as the Anthropological Great Extinction. In the Old Testament, the narrative was for the Chosen People of God, the Jews. In the New Testament, through St Paul (and predicted in the Story of Ruth, Jesus's ancestor), this is extended to the gentiles and therefore all of humanity. In the Testament to Come, God's grace will be extended to all of life, the birds, the fish, the animals, the insects and the microbes all brought into God's kingdom (and this was predicted in the story of Noah and the work of St Francis).
2008-08-11 23:06:40 UTC
It's a private revelation which the Church has found "worthy of belief" (which, by the way, is as far as the Church will go in the direction of "approval" with any private revelation it investigates) but like all such revelations it is not a part of the deposit of faith, and belief/devotion to it is not required. It is very meaningful to some -- whose devotion I will never disparage -- but I find it much less personally compelling than, say, Fatima or the appearance of Mary to St. Catherine Labouré. And I certainly think you're putting quite a bit of spin on its interpretation, but that can be understood due to your aversion to Vatican II.

Note to those who may not understand some of this: Our questioner is a schismatic Catholic, of a very small (in relative terms) number of Roman Catholics who do not accept Vatican II. None of the Popes since then have been "heretics" -- although the schismatics hold this opinion. The vast majority of us have not put ourselves above the Magisterium, but accept the authority of the Church in this matter whether or not we personally agree with Vatican II (in whole or part).

I guess you'd better light one of those candles for me, my sister. I will gladly do the same for you at Adoration this week. Pax tecum.
Believer, wife, mother & nana!
2008-08-12 12:55:40 UTC
Comment: cross crafter what are you writing a book Just wondering. I don't know if I would take the time to read all that.God Bless you.
Kayla K
2008-08-11 20:21:52 UTC
That is way too long to read, but I just wanted to tell you that this is the 21st century, not the 20th.Seeing that you are still worshiping WOMEN, instead of God and Jesus Christ, I am sure glad I left that church a long time ago.
johnnydepp1118
2008-08-11 21:27:06 UTC
I think it is aweinspiring, thank you.
2008-08-11 20:23:36 UTC
I hope and pray to Jesus that this isnt being taught or authorized in Catholic Churches.

It isn't right?
gutbucket
2008-08-11 20:21:35 UTC
That is just nonsense. I hope you don't really believe that.
zikassouf
2008-08-11 20:22:02 UTC
What is the question? is there any question??
2008-08-11 20:20:57 UTC
wheres the ques? why are you preaching here....JESUS TRIUMPhS NOT MARY
Cross Crafter
2008-08-12 01:05:31 UTC
first of all, the pope is human and is fallable. He is not the head of the church, Christ is. Most of this sounds like it was made up to help the Roman Catholic Church.

Same as the Our lady of Fatima, to take over the russian people from the rtrue faith of Orthodoxy.

The Frankish Papacy's

Involvement in Judeo-Masonry

[Excerpts from "The Two Babylons," Bible Believer's Newsletter, #167, Sydney, 2002.]

The Pope's Attitude towards Judaism

Journalist Robert K. Dahl says that Pope John Paul II's acquiescence to Judaism "has the appearance of treason, regardless of intent" (The Remnant, [St. Paul, MN], April 15, 1998). Indeed, in 1999, when John Paul II made the unprecedented decree that "the seeds infected with anti-Judaism" must "never again take root. . . " he was forbidding opposition to the religion of the Pharisees and proscribing the basis of the mission of Jesus Christ (Statement of Pope John Paul II in his "General Audience" at Rome, April 28, 1999, as reported in the official Vatican newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, May 5, 1999).

Since adherents of the religion of Judaism do not have faith in either Jesus or the Old Testament Law and prophets, but in the Talmudic and Kabbalistic traditions, exactly what faith is it that John Paul II shares with these "elder brothers" of his?

When this pope claimed that opposition to the religion of Judaism was opposition to the Old Testament, that the religion of Judaism is "a response to God's revelation in the Old Covenant" and that the "Eucharistic prayers" of Christian worship are "according to the models of Jewish tradition," he was either babbling dementia or falling far short of the truth ("Jews and Christians Share Much Together," L'Osservatore Romano, English ed., May 5, 1999).

When, on Good Friday, 1998, the Pope turned the Christian Gospel upside down and proclaimed that "Jews have been crucified by us for so long," it was one of the most atrocious examples of modern Catholicism's slavishly Judaic orientation.

John Paul II is pretending that Judaism is the Old Testament faith minus Christ. But even if that false proposition were true, the Pharisaic leadership would still be guilty of deicide, as Thomas Aquinas held:

"The rulers of the Jews knew that He was the Messiah: and if there was any ignorance in them it was affected ignorance, which could not excuse them. Therefore their sin was the most grievous, both on account of the kind of sin as well as from the malice of their will" (Summa Theologica, Q. 47, Art. 6 Pt. III).

Moreover, the Bible itself declares unambiguously the guilt of the Jewish leadership and the fact that those who adhere to the dogma of these assassins are under wrath:

"For ye brethren became followers of the churches of God which in Judea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets and have persecuted us; and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost" (I Thessalonians 2:14-16).

No pope, preacher, president, prime minister, or professor has one scintilla of authority or competence to overthrow the preceding Words. The whole world may be arrayed against the Word of God but its force and validity endures.

The recent movement within the Church to declare opposition to Judaism an accursed form of "anti-semitic racism" is, in its inspiration and praxis, thoroughly Talmudic, for it either extinguishes the New Testament's teachings or distorts them to such a degree that they are effectively made "of none effect."

This movement must also ignore or negate 2,000 years of historic Christian exposition of these teachings.

The extra-Biblical and anti-Christian nature of this fifth column within the Church is patent. It derives its credibility almost entirely from the blind allegiance it commands from Christians duped by usurpers and traitors occupying high ecclesiastical office, and by the tremendous glamour which the media accord it.

Since the great criterion of Jesus Christ for assessing the diabolic or the divine was "by their fruits ye shall know them," we discern that the fruits of today's Protestant and Catholic leaders are mostly rotten in this regard. As such, their actions reveal that they are neither "vicars of Christ," nor His ministers or saints. They are in fact agents of Judaism in all but name.

Therefore, the various anathemas these impostors and apostates thunder against Christians, whose only crime is to believe as all the apostles, martyrs and saints of the Church always did, has about the same moral authority as a pronouncement from the Secretary General of the U.N. or the Master of the Masonic Lodge. (Given that the occupation of even the highest of church offices is no longer a guarantor of fidelity to Jesus Christ, the question of who holds true Christian authority is one of the thorniest questions facing Christians today).

The hidden hand of Talmud and Kabbalah is revealed wherever the Jewish people are made the objects of veneration and sanctity. Jewish supremacy was opposed from the earliest days of the Church. John Chrysostom wrote: "Jesus said to them, 'If you are children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham, but as it is, you are seeking to kill Me.' Here He repeatedly returned to their murderous design and reminded them of Abraham. He did this because He wanted to detach them from their racial pride and to deflate their excessive conceit, and to persuade them to no longer place their hope of salvation in Abraham or nobility of race, for this was the thing that prevented them from coming to Christ; namely that they taught that the fact of their descent from Abraham sufficed for their salvation" (The Fathers of the Church: St. John Chrysostom New York: Fathers of the Church, Inc., 1960, p. 70).

By his radical departure from Biblical teaching and Christian practice, John Paul II and hundreds of thousands of Catholic and Protestant leaders who share his "elder brothers in the faith" falsehood, reveals himself as an accomplice of Antichrist, by Scriptural definition: "Such a man is the anti-Christ who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father" (I John 2:23).

Christ testified that "no man cometh unto the Father except by Me." Yet men have grown "dull of hearing" (Hebrews 5:11) and to the great drama of Christian salvation prefer instead a bland accommodation with the spirit of the modern age, which holds that a civilization based on the Father can be created by those who have made a religion out of denouncing and rejecting His Son.

This delusion, which would be laughable were its consequences not so tragic, has led to the rise of legions of "Judeo-Christians," who equate Judaism's strange gods with authentic Old Testament Israel and who go so far as to claim that it is necessary for Christians to embrace Judaism in order to be justified before God.

They look to a religion based on a Pharisaic sect comprised of the irreconcilable enemies of Christ for clues on how to become a better follower of Christ!

Worse, they intimate that Jesus is a liar. Jesus directly condemns the "tradition of the elders" and its "commandments of men," which are the oral basis of the idolized books, Talmud and Kabbalah. (Matthew 15:1-9, Mark 7:1-13).

The brazen betrayal and hypocrisy of Judeo-Christians in the face of clear Gospel teaching on this subject, bids battle and defiance unto Heaven itself.

The glorified modern popes, preachers, politicians and rabbis often succeed for a time in deceiving the multitude, and in gathering a large and noisy following in this world, but their deeds also follow them and proclaim their evil, long after the paeans of media praise have wafted away on the sands of time. God is not mocked (Michael Hoffman II Judaism's Strange Gods, p. 112- 116).

Catholicism and Islam a Step Closer Together

On February 27, 1994 a bomb was placed in the Maronite Catholic, Notre-Dame de La Delivrance Church, in Junieh, Lebanon, killing ten Catholics and wounding 60 others. The Vatican is aware of the fact that Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri and Interior Minister Michel Samaha indicated the massacre was engineered by Israeli intelligence. Cf. NY Post, February 28, 1994.

Given the vast repository of documents, manuscripts, learned treatises and privileged correspondence pertaining to Judaism dating almost to the foundation of Christendom which are on deposit in the Vatican archives, John Paul II cannot be speaking from ignorance when he claims, as he did in the synagogue of Rome, April 13, 1986 that "Jews are our elder brothers in the faith" (L'Osservatore Rornano, English ed., April 21, 1986, p. 6).

According to ex-Jesuit, the late Alberto Rivera, it was the Jesuits who planned the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, calculating that through this incident Islam would pull closer to the Vatican through the humiliation of knowing that one of their own shot the one representing the prophet Jesus on this earth. In fact the Ayatollahs sent condolences and apologies to the pope. And last of all, the blame could be put on the KGB, making the world believe that the Communists are the pope's enemies when in fact Pope John Paul II has been a good Communist for many years. And the would-be assassin, Mehmet Ali Agca, is one of Europe's top hit men, and an expert marksman. He fired his weapon at a distance of only ten feet. Each bullet hit the pope below the navel. He had no intention of killing the pope. He was simply following the instructions of the Jesuits. It was well planned. Both the pope and the Muslim world thanked the virgin Mary that he did not die. The upshot was when the world saw the pope forgive Mehmet Ali Agca for shooting him, almost one billion Muslims had nothing but admiration for 'His Holiness'" (Alberto Rivera, The Prophet, Chick Publications. p.30-31).

The Judeo-Masonry of the "Society of Jesus"

Those who believe in Darwin's evolutionary theory might be excused for believing history "just happens by accident", and not by plan, but as Franklin D. Roosevelt revealed, "If something happens in politics you can bet it was planned that way."

On July 23, 1773, Pope Clement XIV issued the Bull 'Dominus ac Redemptor', abolishing the Jesuit Order, stating: "The suppression is accomplished, I do not repent of it, having only resolved on it after examining and weighing everything, and because I thought it necessary for the church. If it were not done, I would do it now. But this suppression will be my death" (John Dowling, History of Romanism, p.604).

On September 23, 1774 the pope died by poisoning (Eric Jon Phelps, The Black Pope, p. 363), and his Bull was of no effect in England, Prussia or Russia which had their own State churches and granted protection to "the Pope's Militia", in hopes of a political advantage over Rome. However their subjects would rue this bargain with the Devil for the Jesuits infiltrated Protestant and Orthodox churches of the host countries, laying the groundwork for future strategies of domination or destruction in their pursuit of absolute power.

The Jesuits warred against the Vatican through the forty-one years of their suppression. They exposed the outrages of the Dominicans' Holy Office of the Inquisition and enfranchised Rome's enemy, the 'Jew', further humbling the anti-Jewish Roman Catholic sovereigns (into whose royal houses the Khazar had by now married), and establishing an alliance with the House of Rothschild, set out to extract vengeance from the papacy and Europe's Roman Catholic monarchs.

In 1770 Rothschild retained Adam Weishaupt to organize a system to execute the age-old Protocols of Zion. The completed scheme was the Illuminati, unfolded on May 1, 1776. The Protestant princes and rulers in Germany were well-disposed to Weishaupt's official plan to destroy the Catholic church and sought membership in his order. Through these men Weishaupt gained control over the Masonic orders, into which he and his other Jewish cronies were initiated in 1777. In order to prevent the rulers from understanding the true aims of the Illuminati, he forestalled their contact with the higher degrees.

Following the Wilhelmsbad Convention of 1782 (which voted the death of Louis XVI and the French Revolution), Rothschild's Illuminati took control of all Masonry for the Asiatic financiers. They had already worked their way into Catholicism by infiltrating their agents into Jesuitism before their suppression which seemed to have been the signal for the unleashing of operations with such force that the momentum has carried through to the present day.

After their expulsion from Spain in 1767, the Jesuits found refuge in Corsica where they raised up their great avenger, Napoleon Bonaparte. His advisor, Jesuit Abbe Sieyes, had him imprison Pope Pius VII five years until he restored their Order by the Bull 'Solicitudo omnium Ecclesiarum' on August 7, 1814. They took his headship and humbled him: Napoleon's soldiers upturned St. Peter's chair beneath which is carved, "There is no other God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet", manifesting Rome's folly to all men since Mohammed was born five-hundred years after Peter's death. And 'Peter's chair' had been stolen from a caliph during the Crusades. (Ridpath's History Of The World). The war was terminated by the Congress of Vienna and by the secret Treaty of Verona in 1822 (Emanuel M. Josephson, The "Federal" Reserve Conspiracy & Rockefellers. p. 4-5).

Numerous parallels exist between the self-styled 'Jews' and the so-called 'Society of Jesus'. The former are generally non-Semitic and persecute the kindred of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, and all Semitic peoples generally, whilst the latter are Antichrist and persecute the Savior and His saints.

As the self-styled 'Jews' have been driven from the kingdoms of Europe at some time because of their unconscionable behavior, between 1555 and 1931 the evil 'Society of Jesus' was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities.

These groups both turned exile to advantage, employing their religion as a mask to pursue absolute political power without principle. Their ends justify their means as evidenced by the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion which guide the self-styled 'Jews', the Permanent Instructions, or Practical Code of Rules; Guide for the Heads of the Highest Grades of Masonry (Gargano, Irish and English Freemasons and their Foreign Brothers, 1878, p. 62; Lady Queenborough, Occult Theocrasy, p. 427-435), and the Secreta Monita of the Society of Jesus. Their aims are mutually anti-Christian. The self-styled 'Jews' and the Jesuits own multiple citizenship and live as parasitical states within a state, overseen by an elite whose objective is world hegemony. And Freemasonry was designed by the same hidden hand.

"The Jesuits were driven to co-operate with the other two international brotherhoods, the Freemasons and the Jews, in the destruction of the Spanish Empire" (Salvador de Madrariaga, The Jesuits, 1820). Jesuit co-operation with the Rothschilds was also evident in the assassination of President Lincoln.

If the conclusions of Eric Jon Phelps' research expressed in his manuscript "Vatican Assassins" are correct, the 'Society of Jesus' is certainly Luciferian, if not 'Jewish' AT THE TOP. Here is what he says: "These forty-one years were absolutely golden for the Company of Jesuits. They punished all their enemies including the Dominican priests, perfected the inner workings between themselves and Freemasonry, created an alliance between the House of Rothschild in establishing the Illuminati, punished and then absorbed the Knights of Malta . . . They used the Orthodox Catherine of Russia and the Lutheran Frederick of Prussia to conquer and divide Poland, rendering the Pope's Bull of Suppression of no effect in that Roman Catholic land. They caused the French Revolution, beheading a Bourbon King and a Hapsburg Queen as punishment for their expulsion from France and Austria. With Napoleon the Freemason they drove the Bourbons from their throne in Spain and the Braganzas from their throne in Portugal and even attempted to take Palestine from the Moslems like the Crusaders of old."

"The Company's most important victories were both religious and political. They deeply penetrated the Russian Orthodox Church and Germany's Lutheran Church, its Tubingen University in particular. Politically, they took control of the Crown and Bank of England. For this reason England would never go to war with France again, it would conduct the Pope's Opium Wars against the people of China (just like the Company, with its CIA and Mafia Commission, is presently conducting a massive Drug Trade against the "heretic and liberal" people of the American Empire) governed by the Order's enemy -- the Manchu Dynasty -- and would refuse to help the Italian patriots in their warring with the armies of the Pope during the Italian Revolution of 1848. The Jesuits also captured the Papacy with the Vatican, along with its landed Church properties the world over, and for this reason the Pope would never suppress the Society of Jesus, ever again!" (Eric Jon Phelps, Vatican Assassins, p. 307).

Masonic Globalization and the New World Order

"It has been an established fact for years that the political Zionists plan to make Jerusalem the administrative capital of a One World Government. This lofty (but purely carnal) ambition was laid out in unmistakable terms by David Ben Gurion, Israel's Prime Minister, in a piece written for Look Magazine in 1962, predicted what would happen on the world scene over the next quarter of a century. His words are reproduced in their entirety from the original:

"The image of the world in 1987 as traced in my imagination: The Cold War will be a thing of the past. Internal pressure of the constantly growing intelligentsia in Russia for more freedom and the pressure of the masses for raising their living standards may lead to a gradual democratization of the Soviet Union. On the other hand, the increasing influence of the workers and farmers, and the rising political importance of men of science, may transform the United States into a welfare state with a planned economy. Western and Eastern Europe will become a federation of autonomous states having a Socialist and democratic regime. With the exception of the USSR as a federated Eurasian state, all other continents will become united in world alliance, at whose disposal will be an international police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more wars. In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly United Nations) will build a Shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah. Higher education will be the right of every person in the world. A pill to prevent pregnancy will slow down the explosive natural increase in China and India. And by 1987, the average life-span of man will reach 100 years" (Look Magazine, January 16, 1962, p. 20).

"Please notice carefully that the Israeli prime minister foresaw the time when America would become a "welfare state with a planned economy." Unlike the American peasants, he obviously understood what the backstage manipulators had in mind for our once great Republic!"

"The American slaves would then be merged into a "world alliance [under] an international police force... Jerusalem will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents."

The first part of Ben Gurion's prediction has reached fruition. Can an attempt to fulfill the second part be far behind?"

"In the light of Ben-Gurion's statement quoted above, one cannot but be struck by the words of Pope John Paul II in a 1994 Parade Magazine interview with Tad Szulc. The Roman Pontiff declared that his "greatest dream" was to go to Jerusalem on a religious pilgrimage as soon as possible; such a visit would have a "crucial spiritual and peacemaking" meaning for him."

"We trust," said the Pope, "that with the approach of the year 2000, Jerusalem will become the city of peace for the entire world and that all people will be able to meet there, in particular the believers in the religions that find their birthright in the faith of Abraham." The leader of the world's one billion plus Catholics declared that Jews are "our dearly beloved brothers and, in a certain way, it could be said that [they] are our elder brothers."

"Rome's Chief Rabbi Toaff declared that he was "surprised and delighted" by the Pope's "very courageous act." "You know," said the Rabbi, "the distance from the Vatican to this synagogue is very short -- only a few kilometers -- but it took 2000 years to cover it. And John Paul II did it" (Parade Magazine, April 3, 1994)."

"Does this unprecedented move by the Roman Pontiff signal a soon-coming Judeo-Catholic power play to seize the leadership initiative in the development of a One World Religion in the New World Order? Such a move is certainly well within the realm of possibility."

"Attempts to establish such a world alliance, with headquarters in Jerusalem, would almost certainly trigger the third world war prophesied by top Illuminist Albert Pike in his 1871 letter to Mazzini."

"Pike said that this third world war would erupt in the Middle East as a result of animosity between the Arabs and the Israelis, and that it would culminate in the establishment of a world dictatorship" (Des Griffin, Descent into Slavery, p. 210-211).

Now we can see why the United States and the (once) Christian West tolerate and participate in the injustices perpetrated against the nations Rome and the City of London choose to weaken or destroy. Brother Branham taught from the Books of Daniel and the Revelation how Rome would establish a covenant with the 'Jews'. And whilst their seven-year agreement of Daniel 9:27 is yet future, these ancient foes are clearly co-operating openly as never before because, like Communism, they are part of the Luciferian program to divide and conquer.

Satan's house is not divided. But the Catholic, Protestant, Jew or Communist, because he lacks the Holy Spirit of God in a new birth, is a pawn in his game and under one or other faction of the Luciferian elite. The Judaeo-Masonic-controlled Vatican and the International Banking tribe of the self-styled 'Jews' have been working towards a common Luciferian agenda with Lucifer's church.

Both Peter and Judas In One: The Pope Denies Christ and Betrays Christianity

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Protocol 17 states, "The king of the Jews will be the real pope of the universe, the patriarch of the international church", and by siding with the heirs of the Pharisees, John Paul II proves himself to be an agent of the Pharisees, making the modern Roman Catholic church a covert branch of Judaism.

On Sunday, March 26 , 2000 the Pope prayed at the "Western" or "Wailing Wall" in Jerusalem, making remarks betraying Christianity -- begging the forgiveness of the heirs of Caiaphas.

Here is the prayer the Pope placed within the wall: "God of our fathers, you chose Abraham and his descendants to bring your name to the nations," said the note in English, which was later moved to the Israeli Yad Vashem Holocaust museum to be preserved. "We are deeply saddened by the behavior of those who in the course of history have caused these children of yours to suffer. And asking your forgiveness, we wish to commit ourselves to genuine brotherhood with the people of the covenant. Jerusalem, 26.3.2000. Joannes Paulus II."

Not one word about Jesus Christ, His Crucifixion or Resurrection, just a nonsensical supposition that the Khazar Zionists from [lower Mongolia, and more recently,] eastern Europe, who have scourged the Middle East with blood and fire, and who have as their supreme holy book not the Bible but the Talmud, are somehow "the children of Abraham and the people of the covenant"! It is a strange Covenant that includes neither Christ nor the Bible. The Pope is idolizing a nation of people, putting them on a pedestal for worship, exactly as the Talmud does. What a sad, sick joke on Christianity. John Paul II has betrayed the Gospel not for 30 pieces of silver but for media approval, for fame, and to fulfill an agenda whereby Rome will rule the world.

Protesting Catholics see in the pronouncements and symbolic actions of the popes since John XXIII and particularly in the pontificate of John Paul II, a radical departure from nearly 2,000 years of Christian teaching and practice.

In March, 2000, John Paul II turned his coat in verbo and facto, making obeisance in Jerusalem to the religious heirs of the Pharisees who ordered Jesus' execution. The Pope apologized to them for "displays of anti-Semitism directed against the Jews by Christians at any time in any place" (Jewish Chronicle, March 31, 2000).

This apology would seem to encompass the deeds of thousands of saints and luminaries of the church from John Chrysostom onward to most of the literary canon of the West, including Dante's Paradisio, which hails the Roman destruction of the Temple as "living justice," and Chaucer's The Prioress' Tale.

The disapprobatory shadow presumably also falls on Rome's own canonized Pope Pius X who, when asked in 1904 to recognize Palestine as the rightful Jewish homeland, told Zionist Theodore Herzl, "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: the Jews have not recognized the Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people" (Sergio I. Minerbi, The Vatican and Zionism, p. 100). Also implicitly consigned to the hall of shame by John Paul II is Benedict XIV, who warned that Jewish officials in Poland were using Christian peasants as virtual slaves (A Quo Primum, June 14, 1751).

The Marxist Pope

". . . During the first day of voting last Sunday, Wojtyla [later Pope John Paul II] nonchalantly read a quarterly review of Marxist theory as the time-consuming balloting [for the selection of Pope John Paul I's successor] dragged on.

'Don't you think it's sacrilegious to bring Marxist literature into the Sistine Chapel?' joked a Cardinal. Wojtyla smiled, 'My conscience is clear'. . ." (Time Magazine, October 30, 1978, p. 87).

Commenting on the history of Karol Wojtyla (later Pope John Paul II) in Poland, Piers Compton wrote: ". . . Many hundreds of his co-religionists in Poland during the thirty years of Communist domination, had undergone petty or serious persecution, many being jailed, . . . Wojtyla was all for coming to terms and continuing 'dialogue' with them, along the lines that had been established by Paul VI; and . . . apart from never actually condemning atheistic Marxism, stood in the way of those who wished to adopt a more militant attitude towards it . . ." (Piers Compton, The Broken Cross, The Hidden Hand in the Vatican, p. 169-170).

". . . When he was a bishop, Karol Wojtyla was . . . instrumental in quashing a formal condemnation of communism at Vatican Council II. Together with Cardinal Ratzinger, (Wojtyla shepherded the Masonic 'Statement on Religious Liberty' to final inclusion in the Council's documents . . .)" (Focus Newsletter, May 1987, Vol. 1., No. 1., Michael A. Hoffman, Wiswell Ruffin House, Dresden, NY).

". . . a few years ago Francoir Mitterand, the Communist who is now President of the French Republic, said that 'Man is the future of Man.' It was then left for Karol Wojtyla, as John Paul II, to enshrine that belief in a modern religious setting by declaring that 'Man is the primary issue of the Church;' a papal announcement that is thoroughly in line with the Marxist principle that 'Man is an end in himself and the explanation of all things'. . ." (Piers Compton, The Broken Cross, The Hidden Hand in the Vatican, p. 171).

He stated in his Encyclical of September 15, 1981, on the subject of private property and capitalism: "Christian tradition has never upheld the right of private property as absolute and untouchable. On the contrary, it has always understood the right as common to all to use the goods of the whole creation." This stands in direct contravention to papal teachings from Leo XIII to Pius XII: "The Socialist endeavor to destroy private property, and maintain that an individual's possessions should become the common property of all, to be administered by the State or by municipal bodies . . . It is unjust, because it would rob the legal possessor, bring the State in to a sphere that is not its own, and cause complete confusion to the community."

"Karol Wojtyla was once a Marxist" (Christian Married Love, Edited by Raymond Dennehy, Ignatius Press, 1981, p. 101). Msgr. Jerzy Turowicz, editor-in-chief of the weekly 'Tygodnik Powszechny' has told Le Monde that "If the new pope is intransigent in opposing Communism and has always defended the rights of man, he is not a visceral anti-communist" (Le Monde, October 18, 1978).

Pope John Paul II and Judeo-Masonry

That the objectives of Masonry, Illuminism and Marxism are also those of the Roman Catholic hierarchy is now an open secret. These related systems were established by a vastly wealthy elite whose objective is world hegemony. In 1798 John Robison wrote exposing Freemasonry, "Their first and immediate aim is to get possession of riches, power, and influence, without industry; and, to accomplish this, they want to abolish Christianity; and then dissolute manners and universal profligacy will procure them its adherence of all the wicked, and enable them to overturn the civil governments of Europe" (Robison, Proofs of A Conspiracy, p. 209).

As Mrs. Webster has shown in her book, World Revolution, the ideals of Illuminism were:

Abolition of Monarchy and all ordered Government.

Abolition of private property.

Abolition of inheritance.

Abolition of patriotism.

Abolition of the family (i.e., of marriage and all morality, and the institution of the communal education of children).

Abolition of all religion. (Nesta Webster, World Revolution, p. 22).

A hundred and fifty years later the same objectives were fathered by Communism. According to the Congressional Report of the Fish Committee (p. 4), they are:

Hatred of God and all forms of religion;

Destruction of private property, and inheritance;

Absolute social and racial equality; promotion of class hatred;

Revolutionary propaganda through the Communist International, stirring up communist activities in foreign countries in order to cause strikes, riots, sabotage, bloodshed and civil war;

Destruction of all forms of representative or democratic governments, . .

The ultimate and final objective is by means of world revolution to establish the dictatorship of the so-called proletariat into one world USSR, with the capital at Moscow.

Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, the Masonic war cry of the French Revolution has now become the catch cry of the papacy as Rome seeks to embrace all within the iron bands of her empire.

Already in 1963, Msgr. Wojtyla had embraced the modernist errors which have been destroying the Roman church. 'Concerning first the right to Religious Liberty, "developing new relations between Church and State", -- that is the secularization of the State, the rejection of the Catholic State. It was the Vatican which demanded of the Italian State the revision, of the Concordat, so that, in her Constitution, Italy is no longer a Catholic country. On February 19, 1984, the Pope publicly rejoiced of this on the balcony of St. Peter's, Rome.

Then, Collegiality [Equality], the promotion of "decentralization in the heart of the Church", that is to say, the growing importance of episcopal conferences and the "re-evaluation of the laity" and thus, the destruction of authority, especially that of the Pope and of priests.

Ecumenism [Fraternity], finally, developing "on a scale unknown up till the present in the Church's history" is the recognition of spiritual values contained in the other religions, especially in Judaism. Thus we see in perspective, the visit on December 11, 1983, to a Protestant temple, the meeting with the Jews in Rome's synagogue, the scandalous re-union at Assisi, the 'pantheon of all religions'. Then there is Africanisation, Indianisation, Japanisation and so called inculturisation which throws an advance shadow over the sacred wood of Togo where Pope John Paul II took part in an animist rite.

He permitted women into the sanctuary (as altar girls) for the first time in Church history, presided over a Mass in Papau New Guinea with topless female lectors where the Epistle was read by a woman nude from the waist up, in India he was marked on the forehead with the sign of the adorers of the goddess Shiva; he praised the demonic traditions of the Voodoo witchdoctors of Benin and said they contain "the Seeds of the Word", and allowed the statue of Buddha to be placed on the tabernacle of Assisi (Michael A. Hoffman II, Pope John Paul II: Media Legend vs. the Record; Abbe Daniel Le Roux, Peter Lovest Thou Me?)

Pope John Paul II Bows Down To Islam

During his trip to Belgium in May, 1985, the Pope met representatives of the Islamic community in Brussels and told them:

"Christians and Moslems, we meet one another in faith in the one God, our creator, our guide, our just and merciful judge. We strive to put into practice in our daily lives the will of God, following the teaching of our respective holy books" (Documentation Catholique of July 7, 1985, p. 682).

Is the Koran an expression of "the will of God?" Is it an inspired book like the Bible? Some quotes will serve to enlighten us:

"Infidels are but base impurities, let them not approach the mosque" (R. Blachere, Le Coran, sourate 9, verse 28, p. 216).

"Infidels are those for sure who say: Allah is the Messiah, Son of Mary" (Ibid. sourate 5, verse 19/17, p. 135).

"When you meet infidels, kill them so as to make a great slaughter and tighten the chains of the captives" (Kasimirski, Le Coran, chapter 47, verse 4, p. 415).

"You will fight [the infidels] or better, they will convert to Islam" (R. Blachere, Le Coran, sourate 48, verse 16, p. 544).

"O Moslems, you who believe, take not your friends from among those to whom the Scriptures were given, Christians and Jews, from among those infidels" (Ibid. sourate 5, verse 62/57, p.141).

"Do not marry polytheist women [who believe in the Holy Trinity], unless they become believers. A believing slave is better than a free and polytheist woman. Do not marry your daughters to polytheists before they believe" (Pleiade, D. Masson, Le Coran, sourate 2, verse 221, p. 42).

As for the laws of the Koran and Islam, like the Talmud, they simply call Christians impure beings:

Article 1. "Eleven things are impure: urine, excrement, sperm, bones, blood, a dog, a pig and the non-Moslem man and woman, plus the Trinity [Father, Son and Holy Spirit]"

Article 2. "He who believes in the Trinity is impure just like excrement and urine."

Finally, the Koran promises to Moslems a paradise of carnal love based on vice: "As regards women, they will be . . . burning with passion . . . all virgins and after your union, their virginity will be restored" (Joseph Bertuel: 'L'lslam, ses veritables origines', tome 1, p. 187).

The Frankish Papacy and the Ecumenical Movement

Originally, ecumenism was concerned with unity among so-called denominational 'Christians'. But it is now, increasingly, extended beyond its original borders. Ecumenism today extends to a larger field: it seeks the union of all religions, Christian and non-Christian. Underlying this ecumenical attitude is more than a search for immanent truth in all religions. Behind this innocent mask is a strategy to subvert the jurisdiction of all religions. The Bible teaches us, Rome has a plan.

We can not say that the Pope is badly advised. His actions and his humanistic convictions were inherited from the Theosophy of Helena Blavatsky and Annie Besant, plus Rudolf Steiner's Anthroposophy diffused through theatre and dance, and his seminary studies in philosophy. "It seems that, being unable to recognize the unchangeable character of truth, he is condemned to intrigue and sooner or later to abandoning doctrine" (Abbe Daniel Le Roux, Peter Lovest Thou Me? p. 71).

"Knowing the Jewish roots of the Masonic plotters, their aim is to establish a society without God, without redemption, the search for peace and order without Christ. Chevalier de Bonneville formed a chapter of twenty-five degrees of the so-called High-Degrees in the College of Jesuits of Clermont, in Paris in 1754. The adherents of the House of Stuart had made the college of Clermont their asylum, they being mostly Scotsmen. One of these Degrees being the "Scottish Master", the new body organized in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1801, gave the name of Scottish Rite to these Degrees, which name ever since that time has characterized the Rite all over the world." (William O. Peterson, Masonic Quiz Book "Ask Me Another, Brother", p. 194-195). These Scottish Rites were devised as an aid to restoring the Jesuit-controlled House of Stuart to the throne of England. The main consequences of the humanism of the Roman church since Vatican II is the uncrowning of what little of God Rome had in creed and tradition (Revelation 16:12-14), and the rejection of all authority that does not come from man.

Which is that religion "on which all men are in agreement?" The former Grand Master of the Grand-Orient of France tells us: "To ask this question is already recognizing the revolutionary text of Anderson [who codified modern speculative Freemasonry]... Firstly, Anderson repudiates the State religion... That is however, not enough. He leaves every man to his own opinion. Thus, all opinions, and the religious opinion in particular, are equal before the law. Such ideas had to go a long way. They really constitute a universal religion" (Jacques Mitterand, La Politique des Frances -- Macons, p. 45).

Freemasonry wants therefore to remake the world by starting a new gospel, around a new religion, where all men are in agreement. This is a true revolution which the famous Swiss Freemason, Quartier-la-Tente, expresses in these terms: "Freemasonry has imposed a task; a mission on itself. It is nothing less than the reconstruction of society on a completely new basis" (Leon de Poncins, La Franc-Maconnerie d'apres ses Documents Secrets, p. 14).

However to accomplish this mission it was first necessary to undermine the 'old' Christian and monarchist principles. Freemasonry has done this by the different revolutions it has brought about during more than two centuries, first in central Europe, then in the world. To conform to the wish of Anderson, the religion of the State was rejected. The era of separation of Church and State opened the gate to secularism, to laicism, to indifferentism and finally, atheism. However, as destruction alone is no good unless there is replacement by something else, Freemasonry had to explain the precise nature of this "completely new basis". This it has often done, especially by the work of Masonic writers such as: Andre Lebey, Edouard Plantagenet, Albert Lantoine and Oswald Wirth, spokesmen for the different branches.

"This pseudo-mysticism is based above all on the principle of Democracy; it is stated that this is the key to the art of Masonry, that the Great Secret is, so to speak, the lofty royalty of man. This is continuing the primacy of man before Revelation... Man, says Freemasonry, is a potential god. Let us organize him socially, internationally, world-wide and he can mock at being the god of the legend and of the nightmare which pursues him. This is the liberation of Man with respect to the divine" (Abbe Daniel Le Roux, Peter Lovest Thou Me? p. 85).

The attitude of the Catholic Church for the last two centuries has therefore been clear and unequivocal. The Popes have condemned the Masonic sect because it tends to destroy both the religions and the Christian social order. Freemasonry likes to present itself under the colors of mutual tolerance and respect for others and for itself. It states that it must extend the hand of brotherhood to all mankind, which unites the Masonic brethren over the whole earth. It recalls that the Freemason has the duty in all circumstances to help, to enlighten and protect his brothers even in danger of life and to defend him against injustice. All that however, is but the velvet glove of Freemasonry and the only one that most members know. Its true aim is to reconstruct society on a new basis without our Lord Jesus Christ, to arrive at a world-wide religion through the principle of democracy. Leo XIII was not mistaken when he wrote in the encyclical Humanurn Genus: "The sect of Freemasons has invaded all the ranks of social life and is beginning to assume a sovereign power in the heart of modern states."

Since this sect succeeded in implementing its ideas, there have been in France five revolutions; (1789, 1830, 1848, 1870, 1945) four foreign invasions (1815, 1870, 1914, 1940), two persecutions of the Church, the banishment of religious orders, the suppression of Catholic schools, the secularization of institutions (1789, 1901) etc., What would Leo XIII say of our era when all governments obey the decrees of the lodges? (Ibid., p. 87).

"To achieve its ends, Freemasonry makes use of High Finance, the high forms of Politics, and of the world press; Marxism in turn, makes use of social and economic revolution against country, family, private property, morals and religion. The Freemasons achieve their ends by secret and subversive means, the communists by openly subversive means" (G. Virabeau, Supreme Congregation of the Holy Office, p. 6).

The Papacy's Gradual Liberalization

From 1962 [Vatican II] Rome adopted liberal positions which had been those of the Freemasons for 250 years. Through the mediation of [Jewish] Cardinal Bea, the Freemasons obtained the Decree on Religious Liberty and applauded the victory of false ecumenism and of collegiality. They were assured of the arrival of democracy in the Church, and through that, little by little, the realization of a universal religion, Paul VI surpassed their expectation.

In 1964, during his trip to the Holy Land, on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, Pope Paul VI embraced the [so-called] Orthodox Patriarch Athenagoras I, Freemason of the 33rd degree, and just prior to the closing of the Council, both of them lifted the mutual excommunications thundered forth in 1054.

On May 19, 1964, he officially founded the Secretariat for Non-Christians... On November 13, 1964, he gave up the tiara, then gave his cross and ring to the Burmese Buddhist U'thant, Secretary General of the United Nations, so as to help the poor.

On March 23, 1966 he slipped his new Council ring on the finger of Dr. Ramsay, Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury, symbol no doubt, of the new conciliar alliance.

On June 3, 1971, he received the Masonic Lodge of the B'nai-B'rith in public audience at the Vatican... from 1963 Msgr. Wojtyla [later Pope John Paul II] wished the Catholic Church to recognize the trilogy: "Religious Liberty, collegiality and ecumenism" and... he pursued this "ideal" since his election... (Abbe Daniel Le Roux, Peter Lovest Thou Me? p. 89-90).

As Benjamin Disraeli and Edward Mandell House foretold the "Jew's" plans in their novels, Coningsby, and Philip Dru, Administrator; George Orwell spilled the beans on the planned enslavement of the human race in his book, 1984; James Bond thrillers by Ian Fleming exposed how our 'democratic' governments traffic in narcotics, sponsor murders, wars and assassinations, as Morris West in his book The Shoes of the Fisherman foretold the pontificate of Karol Wojtyla, and their Hollywood tribes people filmed the Clinton/Monica Lewinski affair ahead of the event in the movie, Wag the Dog. These writers were all insiders, not prophets. Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "If something happens in politics, you can bet it was planned that way".

On 22 March, 1984, John Paul II received in a private audience representatives of the Jewish-Masonic organization B'nai B'rith. He stated, all the while even naming the Savior: "Dear Friends: I am very happy to receive you in the Vatican... You are the league of the B'nai B'rith against defamation. You are also connected with the Commission for religious relations with Judaism, founded ten years ago by Paul VI, with the aim to foster good relations between the Catholic Church and the Jewish community... The simple fact of your visit, which I appreciate, is in itself proof of the development and constant strengthening of those relations... the encounter between Catholics and Jews is not one between two ancient religions that go their own way and that have known serious and sorrowful conflicts: it is a meeting between 'brothers'... a dialogue between the first and second part of the Bible. And just as the two parts of the Bible are distinct, and closely related, so are the Jewish people and the Catholic Church... This mutual knowledge makes us discover even more what unites us in a greater solicitude for the human race, for example, in the struggle against hunger, poverty, discrimination, everywhere it exists... Thank you again for coming here and for your involvement in dialogue and the aim it pursues. Let us acknowledge it before God, the Father of us all." (Catholic Counter-Reformation #1874, pp. 509-510).

The Antichristian Legacy of Pope John Paul II (Karol Wojtila)

"Many millions of words have been written since the election of Karol Wojtyla in attempts to analyze and understand what kind of man he is. As can be seen, he is the kind of man who could allow men like Villot, Cody, Marcinkus, Mennini, de Strobel, de Bonis, and Poletti to remain in office. There can be no defense on the grounds of ignorance..."

It is a papacy of double standards: one for the pope and another for the rest of mankind. The papacy of John Paul II has been a triumph for the wheeler-dealers, for the corrupt, for the international thieves... While His Holiness has maintained a very highly publicized image, not unlike some endless rock 'n' roll tour, the men backstage are ensuring that it is business as usual. It is to be regretted that the severely moralizing speeches of His Holiness cannot, apparently, be heard backstage.

"... With the election of Wojtyla it was straight back to the values of Paul VI, with interest. With regard to the infiltration of the Vatican by Freemasons, for example, the Vatican, through the current pope, has now not only taken on board various Masons from various lodges but it has also acquired its own in-house version. Its name is Opus Dei (God's Work)" (David Yallop, In God's Name, p. 264-265).

"In his 'Diaries', Theodore Herzl describes the visit (to the Vatican). After listening quietly to the Zionist plan for restoring the Holy Land to the Jews, Pius X, answered in a stern and categorical manner: "We are unable to favor this movement. We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem but we could never sanction it (Parade Magazine). "It must be understood that Jews, who for 2,000 years were dispersed among the nations of the world, had decided to return to the land of their ancestors. That is their right... This affirmation of right was also recognized from the outset by the Holy See, and the act of establishing diplomatic relations with Israel is simply an international relationship..." The ground of Jerusalem, if it were not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise. The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people" (Feeney, The Point, April 1957).

"In his diocese of Mantua, John Paul II before he became Pope, had prohibited the celebration of a solemn mass on the king's birthday because the city council which asked for it had attended a celebration in the synagogue" (Jewish Encyclopedia). On April 13, 1986 he became the first "Pope" in 2,000 years to visit a Synagogue during worship services. John Paul kept his head bowed in reverent silence as the Rabbis led a hymn which looked forward to their messiah who was still to come.

The Pope said, "... the Church of Christ, in examining its own mystery, discovered its bond with Judaism. The Jewish religion is not extrinsic to us, but in a certain way it is intrinsic to our religion... You are our favorite brothers and in some ways, one could say, our elder brothers..."

But "... It was Flavius Josephus, writing for the instruction of Greeks and Romans, who coined the term Judaism, in order to pit it against Hellenism... It was only in comparatively recent times, after the Jews became familiar with modern Christian literature, that they began to name their religion Judaism" (Rabbi Adoph Moses and Rabbi H.G. Enlow, Yahvism, and Other Discourses, p. 1).

Were he a Christian, the Pope should have said, "Christianity cannot be called a little Jewish sect which had some success, as the rabbis claim. Christianity in all its true purity and grandeur fulfilled Judaism and, by denationalizing it, made it universal and human, according to the expectations of the prophets. Jesus... could have been accepted as the Messiah in accordance with the eschatology and messianism of Israel... For two thousand years Judaism had contained the seed of Christianity in spirit. Already prophecy had pointed to a Christianity in gestation. The birth of the child was a matter of time. Having rejected its own offspring, Judaism withered and withdrew into itself in morose, proud and sterile isolation. It completely abandoned proselytism and set itself up as the national religion of a small fraction of the Jewish people.

The Truth of Christianity in the Age of Antichrist

Paradoxical though it may seem to both Jews and Christians, it is in Christianity that the true religion of Israel was realized. The modern Jew practices a religion which is posterior to the evangelical contribution established by the doctors of the Law, on a Bible interpreted on the edge of the Revelation. Whereas the Judaism of the prophets was enriched by the message of Jesus, the Judaism of the rabbis was engulfed in the Talmud" (Dr. A. Roudinesco, Le Malheur d'Israel, p.140).

"The Judaism of the Diaspora, Hellenic Judaism as it was called, which represented nine-tenths of the Jews of the Empire, liberated from the constraint of the circumcision, denationalized, open-minded and receptive, disappeared in about the fifth century, probably as a result of fusion with Christianity. Far removed from Jerusalem, it was not greatly affected by the catastrophes in the years 70 and 133. After the official creed of Jerusalem had passed away, the Palestine Jews looked upon the Jews of the dispersion as suspect from the point of view of strict orthodoxy. The rupture between the Judaism of the Diaspora and rabbinical Judaism was the work of the scribes, the doctors and the pharisees of the Law. As from the second century, the rabbis of Babylon and Galilee elaborated a religious, political and social code known as the Talmud. This book regulated the life of the Israelite in a different spirit from that of the prophets and the Bible.

If serious divergences had existed between the Old and the New Testament, the Christians would not have kept the two texts, the one following on from the other. Having rejected the Gospel, the rabbis were obliged to re-interpret the text of the old Bible. They carried out this work by means of oral traditions more or less consistent with the old texts: the Mishna and the Gemara. The result of this compilation was a new bible; the Old remains with the Christians.

The Talmud is composed of eleven thick volumes. This baneful book, for the most part unintelligible, a sad wreck of the Judaism of the prophets, does not enrich the human spirit (Salomon Reinach). The aim of the Talmud was to save what remained of Israel from being absorbed by Christianity... the old spiritual treasure of the prophets was abandoned by the rabbinites...

"The imposition of the ideals of the Talmud on the new branch of Judaism has been the calamity of the Jewish people even to this day" (Ibid., pp. 25-26).

The Roman Catholic Index Expurgatorius of Leo XIII says, "... the impious Talmudic, Cabalistic and other nefarious books of the Jews are entirely condemned and they must remain always condemned and prohibited, and that his Constitution about these books must be perpetually and inviolably observed." Yet on the cover of the Winter 1991 issue of the American Jewish Journal, John Paul II is shown smilingly accepting a copy of the Steinsaltz edition of the Talmud while making what appears to be the Jewish sign made famous by "Mr. Spock" with his left hand; which Leonard Nimoy has stated is a secret Jewish sign made over those being Bar-Mitzvahed [or adopted and placed in authority].

Neither Truth nor Papal 'infallibility' can hinder Rome's grand design to rule the world from a reconstructed temple at Jerusalem in non-Semitic, anti-Semitic, Zionist Israel.

"Such a secular, earthbound state [Israel] could easily become the political and military power base for the Antichrist when he comes. For the Antichrist will be in perfect accord with the ideals of such a Zionist state. Moreover, the State of Israel has demonstrated that it has the will and ability to go to war and win the secular goals to which its heart is attached. Thus when the Antichrist comes to power as head of such an efficient, superbly equipped, scientific State, founded on nationalism, race and blood, he will be able to conquer the rest of the world. He will be the first, the only Jew to reign with political, economic, military power over the whole world from his capital city, Jerusalem, the city in which Our Lord was crucified" (Fr. Vincent Miceli, S.J., The Antichrist, p. 152).