Question:
Angels,do they exist?
2005-12-22 20:31:38 UTC
I dream about them,thru my dreams i*m one of them,
i feel pease in my dreams,i*m guardian of human rase,is that normal?
Should i seek for my brothers,tell me?
Five answers:
drshorty
2005-12-23 00:06:51 UTC
Angels do exist. Angels are people who once lived but have now passed on. In this way, since you are living, you can't be an angel. However, if you truly want to help mankind, that's a great goal.
2005-12-22 21:11:20 UTC
It sounds to me that you are a gentle person in heart and in spirit and concerned for the welfare of others.

Maybe you feel the need to help other people and maybe that is what you may seek in a career in caring for other's like in nursing, doctor or something along those professions.

They say that there are angels in heaven, but I believe we could use a little more angels here on earth.
dthunley
2005-12-22 20:35:05 UTC
If you are believing in the Judeo-Christian image of an angle, I'm sorry to tell you that your angel dream is nothing but that- a dream.

There are several instances in the Bible that points out that man is completely seperate from Angels, and that when we go to heaven, we do not turn into angels.
nyci_00
2005-12-23 09:59:30 UTC
Angels do Exist. We have our own guardian angel watching over and protecting us each day.
dj skratch
2005-12-22 21:09:51 UTC
well it actually says on the bible that god has choosen people and some people that lived by the ten commandments and did good in his life will be closer to god than a killer etc. god does forgive but everytime u do right u get crowns in heavenso by the end of a lifetime if u were good yes it might be possible to be gods angels