Question:
what is the relation between god and human?
g_e_n_o_m_e_is_g_e_n_i_u_s
2006-04-01 10:09:17 UTC
no details
Twelve answers:
Irene
2006-04-01 10:13:19 UTC
Humans want to justify their actions, and it makes everyone so much happier when they think that an all-seeing, all-powerful god(s) approves of them.
venuscolony
2006-04-01 18:21:15 UTC
The humans live to choose one of the paths on the earth. The gods of God means the christians who accept Jesus as their saviour and to follow Him. God gives the people the right of becoming the chldren of God.. are called 'gods'. Jesus is the Lord of lords; King of the kings; and the same idea is He is God of the gods ( His people).
shahitheprincess
2006-04-01 18:16:15 UTC
God has created Humans to take care of his Beautiful World and nourish it with Love!
2006-04-01 18:13:03 UTC
God seems too stuck up to want a relationship.
davidjohnsonelwyn
2006-04-01 18:15:43 UTC
There is none, is he a giant looking like us or not.

He has no relation, stop worrying and go on the web below?

krankincrimpers
2006-04-01 18:19:49 UTC
personal. Creator calling the created. Maker beconning the made.
firedup
2006-04-01 18:12:45 UTC
I believe that every one is actually a small part of God.
divaangel351
2006-04-01 18:13:47 UTC
for me he is my all

he is my protection my love my hope my safety my comforter and most importantly my firend

god created everything including me and you

in my relation ship i asked him to come into my life and help me trought life until i die

he forgave me of alll my sins

and now i can have everlasting life with him in heaven

he helps me trough everything and even though i may stuble or fall in the battles that satan puts me trough he is always there to pick me up and help me push satan away
2006-04-01 18:13:46 UTC
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

That says it all.
2006-04-01 18:11:18 UTC
spiritual,emotional, financial, conventional ,lots of als i guess
radianceofperdition
2006-04-01 18:12:19 UTC
It just about the sex.

Completely.