Question:
What are the seven spiritual keys?
yellowrose2u
2006-01-23 20:23:15 UTC
What are the seven spiritual keys?
Six answers:
achtung_heiss
2006-01-23 20:33:36 UTC
The 700 Club says:

* Surrender.

* Acceptance.

* Confession.

* Responsibility.

* Forgiveness.

* Transformation.

* Preservation.

Jehovah's Witnesses teach these six:

(1) Stay spiritually healthy, cultivating wisdom, understanding and self-control.

(2) Avoid dangerous spiritual terrain, such as the subtle trap of materialism.

(3) Know and work on your own weak or unbalanced areas.

(4) Do not slack off in the field ministry, but keep up your forward momentum in Jehovah’s service.

(5) Humbly accept counsel from God’s organization and those whom it is using.

(6) Do not isolate yourself from the Christian congregation.
phi071237
2006-01-24 05:42:39 UTC
'I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.. '(Math.16:19 NIV) Jesus said to Peter. It could be the Letters to the seven Churches.(Overcome temptations, faithfulness to Jesus,repent of your sins, don't tolerate the practices of the unbelievers, obey what you have received and heard,keep and endure the commands patiently,accept rebuke and discipline.
2006-01-24 04:28:41 UTC
There are only two keys you need to worry about, and those are the keys to Death and Hades. Both of which are on Jesus' keyring.

Revelation 1:18

Jesus said, "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death."
ancestor_kennekuk
2006-01-24 05:20:09 UTC
Compassion

Forgiveness

Faith

Truth

Understanding

Love

Humility
Olde One.
2006-01-25 02:42:31 UTC
some say that they're astral keys.. components to some large-scale machine, so to speak....
zaxton6
2006-01-24 04:26:09 UTC
there are no keys only truths.