Question:
But why Jesus? And why not other's? What makes you decide that he's the one? Is it because u were told so?
soullimbu
2006-02-01 02:59:44 UTC
But why Jesus? And why not other's? What makes you decide that he's the one? Is it because u were told so?
Five answers:
pud123423
2006-02-01 03:04:23 UTC
Its because he was perfect in every way possible. He brought people from the dead.(Lazareth) He healed the blind, he healed the deaf, and he healed the sick and wounded. He makes miracles happen.
Applelove
2006-02-01 03:05:25 UTC
No not because am told so but because i believe what i read in the Bible. And it cant be others cos when they were given oppoturnity they failled cos they are of this world but Jesus was of the Spirit and this make Him to pass among the rest also nobody can bear the suffering He went through not even with the like of Neil Gibson film
critter
2006-02-01 03:10:01 UTC
I'm not real sure who you are directing this question to but I am a Christian. I have chosen to believe in Jesus out of spirtual experience and studying the Bible. Out of all the religions and religious representatives out there...........Christianity and the life of Jesus is the one that makes sense to me. It's a heart thing that each individual has to choose or not choose on their own.
2006-02-01 03:38:25 UTC
When I see Christ and the love he offers me I cannot turn away, I cannot resist such a perfect love. I am drawn to Him. And its not just a decision you pick at random, or because your parents tell you to follow Him. You have to make your own choice.

Proverbs 14:15 "The gullible believe anything they're told; the prudent sift and weigh every word."

And that's the word of God. He wants us to make wise choices.
2006-02-01 03:09:45 UTC
i dono thats not his name thats just our translation

but relly he that being he is the son of god or our creator for that matter he gave him self to the creator as a sacrafice for our sins and he did live a meaningful life .