Question:
Which Bible story about Mary, mother of Jesus, inspires you the most?
Giggly Giraffe
2006-02-09 22:21:32 UTC
Which Bible story about Mary, mother of Jesus, inspires you the most?
Four answers:
OPM
2006-02-10 04:16:11 UTC
Her song.

My soul magnifies the Lord,

and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour,

for he has looked with favour on the lowliness of his servant.

Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed;

for the Mighty One has done great things for me,

and holy is his name.

His mercy is for those who fear him

from generation to generation.

He has shown strength with his arm;

he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts.

He has brought down the powerful from their thrones,

and lifted up the lowly;

he has filled the hungry with good things,

and sent the rich away empty.

He has helped his servant Israel,

in remembrance of his mercy,

according to the promise he made to our ancestors,

to Abraham and to his descendants for ever.
grannywinkie
2006-02-09 22:46:38 UTC
When she saw her son dieing. There is no doubt, that her stregnth was from God.

Have you ever wondered what happened to Mary and Joseph after the death of Christ? Is that one of those things that we are not supposed to worry about? Thank God for Mother Mary. I am not catholic, but when prayers are needed, I ask Mother Mary, the saints, and Jesus to pray for answers. I could go on and on. Sorry
?
2016-12-13 11:15:21 UTC
i'm no longer Catholic, as well the straightforward indisputable actuality that - their argument i imagine of stems from the incredibly translation of 'brethren' (no rely if or no longer it truly is a literal translation of 'flesh and blood relation' or when it comes to the disciples, etc 'fellow believer') the element is: The Bible became into translated into English, and under no circumstances all meanings of certain words are ideal translated. some languages have not were given any equivalent words for certain expressions in distinct languages.
patriot
2006-02-09 22:57:17 UTC
when both mary and martha were in the same room with Jesus and martha decided to straighten out the room, serve and get caught up with the things that she was doing while mary decided to ignore the room and worship at the feet of jesus. sometimes we ignore Jesus in order to take care of our daily endevours, but mary ignored her daily routine in order to honor the king.