Question:
Why don't Jehovah Witness Kingdom Halls have windows in their buildings?
Tippy St Clair
2006-07-28 09:14:24 UTC
Why don't Jehovah Witness Kingdom Halls have windows in their buildings?
Eleven answers:
achtung_heiss
2006-07-28 09:28:07 UTC
Generally, a Kingdom Hall is built without windows only in areas which tend toward hate crimes and vandalism against houses of worship. Sadly, it seems that this "questioner" must be from such an area.

One wonders if anti-Witnesses understand that Jehovah's Witnesses are proven to be true Christians, based upon the Witnesses' preaching work and the anti-Witnesses' bigoted hatred against them.

(2 Timothy 4:3-5) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories. You, though, keep your senses in all things, suffer evil, do the work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry.

Learn more!

http://watchtower.org
lillie
2006-07-28 16:52:05 UTC
This question appears often,strangely enough.

Why the fascination with windows in Kingdom Halls?

Of course, they have windows.

The kingdom hall I attend have huge windows down both sides of the building.

Maybe there are some that have been constructed without,so what?

Kingdom Halls are built by tradesmen and laborers all of whom are Jehovah's Witnesses.These ones give up their time and resources to construct these buildings so those so wishing have somewhere they can go and worship the only true God,Jehovah.These buildings are constructed totally on donations - monetary and/or material.
SammyD
2006-07-28 16:19:14 UTC
This question has appeared here once before.And the answer is Kingdom Halls do have windows.Some may not because it may have been cheaper in construction.But you only need to go and have a look around.The Kingdom Hall I attend has many gigantic windows.And they let the sunshine and light in,its really nice.

I might add that all Kingdom Halls are built using donations and the work is carried out by Jehovahs Witnesses who are tradespeople.The work,the time,the timber,bricks etc is all donated. No one charges for anything.We all donate to the worldwide preaching work.Why this would 'creep' anyone out I dont know.It shows geniune love of God and neighbour and obedience to Jesus' command to "go and make disciples of people of all the nations,teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you..."(Mat.28:19,20)
cece
2006-07-28 16:17:44 UTC
They do. Why do churches have pillars at the top pointing to the sky which in bible times used to represent the male penis
friendli
2006-07-28 16:20:34 UTC
So that guys passing by wont get a view of their gorgeous babes
2006-07-28 16:18:42 UTC
Some do, but people tend to escape through them sometimes.
done it
2006-07-28 16:23:08 UTC
to keep the window cleaner employed
Cura
2006-07-28 17:40:26 UTC
Why do you ask it? I've seen many ones, and all have windows.
pser
2006-07-28 16:21:44 UTC
I also hear that they buld their buldings mysteriously?is it true?
2006-07-28 16:25:38 UTC
I had never noticed that...
?
2006-07-28 16:29:37 UTC
So we don't see their kinky rituals maybe.