Question:
hello do u like to know more about islam ,if so just send me an email?
findbernaba
2006-03-12 06:39:33 UTC
hello
iam reay to give any information about islam
Ten answers:
2006-03-12 06:41:03 UTC
I'm curious about the role of women in the Kuran and with the religion of Islam. Is it more cultural that women seem to be submissive? Or is it actually written in the Kuran?

brasilianrain4@yahoo.com
Mr. Curious
2006-03-12 17:24:28 UTC
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no one in the civilized world gives a damn about Islam.
2006-03-13 09:03:28 UTC
An excellent site which exposes Islam's reality is http://www.faithfreedom.org/ This is a site by Ali Sina who is a former Muslim from Iran.
2006-03-12 14:45:13 UTC
Is the law really based on the Quran?
mnvikings1973
2006-03-12 14:44:21 UTC
I would like to know why many of its followers are so radical and hate christians and believe in holy wars and that there are 70 virgins waiting for them after they blow up hundreds/thousands of people in "heaven". I would like to know what true Islam teaches and why it so many idiotic radicals?????????????????????????????????????????????????
2006-03-12 14:46:03 UTC
There are similarities to our teachings. Look here!

http://thewatchtower.com/
abc xyz
2006-03-12 14:44:53 UTC
i have asked several question in this section just answer my questions thts enough it will surely check u r knowledge
skittles_queen117
2006-03-12 14:44:29 UTC
that would be a good research topic.
idontkno